petek, 14. september 2012

Vesela dejstva in turoben dan

FACT OF THE DAY
Studies show that if a cat falls off the seventh floor of a building, it has about thirty percent less chance of surviving than a cat that falls off the twentieth floor. It supposedly takes about eight floors for the cat to realise what is occurring, relax and correct itself. 

I'm sure cats REALLY immensly enjoyed paticipation in this study which surely solved one of their basic existencial dillemas: "Do I have better chance if I fall from seventh, or twentieth floor of the building?".Humans... gotta luv them.

2 komentarja:

alcessa pravi ...

So why did I star reading Studies show that fat calves...? Am I old and which floor will correct that blemish?

(najs tu hev ju bek)

yemamaya pravi ...

You are as old as you feel. So I MUST be 176, going on 3.
:)
jah, pr nas je zmeri tko, dolg cajta neč, poj pa spet velik. kaj se če, kontinuiteta ni moja jaka strana:)